ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR GRADE Pre Nursery to IX FOR SESSION 2021-22
When a child begins school, it is a big phase not only for the child but for the whole family. We understand this, therefore, warmly invite prospective children and parents to familiarise themselves with the school prior to admission. We will be very happy to take the parents around the school and offer them the opportunity to ask questions.
Parents are free to call within school working hours and make an appointment.
At the time of Admission, the following documents are to be submitted to the administrative office:
- Duly filled and signed Admission Form.
- Four Passport size color photographs of the child.
- Proof of date of birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- The Transport Form (If School transport needs to be availed).
- Photocopy of the present school final exam report card.
- Two Passport size photographs of parents or guardians, for escort pass.
- Child Medical record by doctor only.
School Office Hours
Admission forms will be accepted during School office hours.
The working hours for the administrative staff are eight hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
The School remains open for all enquiries related to admissions from Monday through to Saturday.